I was nominated for the SUNSHINE BLOG AWARD. Thank you so much, Michelle (http://byhisgrace211.wordpress.com/) for nominating me for this award, which is given to “bloggers who positively and creatively inspire others in the blogosphere.” !
Michelle’s site uplifts me daily and she brings Sunshine into my life!
I write SPTP2011 for God’s Glory. I chronicle my life path and ask God to direct my thoughts, steps and words as I write. Many of these award nominations have led me to other wonderful sites – I have enjoyed learning and growing from these nominations and new Blog sites! I always feel slightly strange to accept an Award when I am blessed to have such great Writers inspiring me every day through God’s Word.
Rules to Accept the Award:
1) Include the award logo in a post or somewhere on your blog.
2) Answer 10 questions about yourself.
3) Nominate 10 to 12 other fabulous bloggers.
4) Link your nominees to the post and comment on their blog, letting them know about the award.
5) Share the love and link the person who nominated you.
Now for the answers you all have been waiting for! Ten interesting questions….with ten, even more interesting answers, from yours truly.
1. What is a favorite childhood memory? Growing up in a strong Family environment and still having great friends in my life – they all uplift me
2. What is a real fear you have? That my children and grand-children will not have a close relationship with God
3. How would you describe yourself? Caring, sarcastic, loving, stubborn and still learning about God’s Grace
4. What states have you lived in? Ok are you ready? Minnesota, California, Arizona, Washington, Oregon and (deep breath) Nevada
5. What is your style? Simple. I love Fall Colors and anything Nature – Nature is truly where I feel closest to God – not so much into clothes or shoes or handbags but love finding just the right present for my loved ones!
6. What is your favorite breakfast food? Honestly, I really like cereal with almond milk the best
7. What are some of your hobbies? I love to read, read & read and currently am starting a garden (soon)
8. If you could tell people anything…what would be the most important thing to say? (I have to steal these 2 lines from Michelle) Christ is the answer to everything. Please accept Him as your personal Savior today.
9. What is one of your “passions”? (Ok stealing this line too) To give encouragement and tell people they matter! Despite past choices….God loves you!
10. What is one truth that you have learned? Be still and know God is near – FEAR NOT! God has a plan and a purpose for our lives if we will just let Him work (and my new favorite) Listen to the words coming out of God’s mouth
My Ten Nominees Are…..(These are in no particular order)……..
This is a problem for me – I have over 60 favorites on my Blog-Roll – How can I pick just 10 (ten)? We have so many amazing writers writing about and praising our Almighty God and Jesus our Savior – Please check out my Blog-Roll and pick as many sites as you have time for.
I promise you God will speak to you through these Blogs and these amazing people!
God Bless you all and thank you again, Michelle – you are an inspiration!
Susie @ sptp2011
ps: I don’t know how to upload the Sunshine Image