How do you pray for yourself, for your loved ones and for others? Are you struggling with your prayer life? Are you questioning God’s Plan? Do you feel like your life has a Plan?
Follow the Apostles, be guided by the steps of the Disciples and learn from the beginners of the struggling new Church.
- Never stop Praying for others
- Ask God to fill you with the knowledge of His Will
- Ask God for spiritual wisdom and understanding
- Bear fruit in your life and the lives of others in order to please God.
- Never stop Praying for strength and endurance
- Ask God to fill you with patience and Joy
- Always, Always, Always give Thanks for God’s Kingdom of Light
Colossians 1: 3(NIV) Thank God, the Father of our Lord Jesus Christ
Colossians 1:5 (NIV) Thank God for the faith and love that springs from the hope that is stored up for you in heaven and that you have already heard about in the Word of Truth, the Gospel that has come to you.
Colossians 1: 9-12 (NIV) 9 For this reason, since the day we heard about you, we have not stopped praying for you and asking God to fill you with the knowledge of his will through all spiritual wisdom and understanding. 10 And we pray this in order that you may live a life worthy of the Lord and may please him in every way: bearing fruit in every good work, growing in the knowledge of God, 11 being strengthened with all power according to his glorious might so that you may have great endurance and patience, and joyfully 12 giving thanks to the Father, who has qualified you[a] to share in the inheritance of the saints in the kingdom of light.